Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the Italy Legal Market Update
Italy was the first country in Europe to be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and the first country to introduce restrictions and measures to help citizens and businesses manage the health crisis and the resulting disruption, both in the short and long term. Whilst the country was in lockdown and in-house teams moved to remote working, the good start that most corporate teams achieved in January and February, enabled them to remain busy, and as the pandemic intensified their workload shifted to handling the implementation of the emergency measures tied to the pandemic.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.