Newly created opportunity to join the London office of a top UK law firm within their Business Acceptance Team. With a new centralised matter and client inception team to support the firms fee earners globally.
- Assisting with the new client and matter opening processes and escalating complex queries to the relevant point of contact
- Verifying information provided by fee earners and providing guidance on client and matter openings
- Analyse potential conflicts of interest by using database searches
- Escalate conflicts of interest where apppropriate
- Train and mentor more junior members of the team
- Expereince within legal compliance, AML and legal conflicts
- Previous experience within a law firm
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.