about 1 year ago
UK Subsidiary of International Financial Services are looking to add to their team with the hire of a Entity Manager/ Assistant Company Secretary.
For this role, they will be looking for:
- Good level of corporate governance knowledge
- Ability to communicate confidently and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Some entity management experience
- Management of legal entities (EMEA)
- Management of entity corporate structure
- Coordinate with members of the regional and Global Finance teams to ensure entity compliance
- Maintain entity database
- Provide assistance to the Europe company secretary in all areas of managing the Europe board and committee meetings, as needed.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.