Our client, a top 10 Corporate/M&A ranked law practice in Central London seeks an experienced Banking & Finance Associate (3-5PQE) for an immediate start. Strong transactional and/or restructuring/insolvency experience is highly advantageous. This role is initially 3 to 4 months with the potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an immediately available Banking & Finance Associate to start immediately and put themselves in contention for a permanent opportunity, or indeed an experienced locum/contractor to join and provide an excellent level of service while the firm make a permanent hire in this role.
Some of the expectations of this position are as follows:
- Being able to pro-actively lead transactions, working alongside the partners with appropriate support.
- Working on a range of banking and finance transactions for institutional and other clients of the firm.
- Active participation with other members of the team and other departments to deliver a cohesive service to clients.
- Supervising and guiding other members of the team.
- Engaging in business development and other initiatives to help develop the team.
Whilst this firm are seeking a candidate happy to work at 3-5 PQE level with minimal/no supervision required, they are able to consider strong profiles of immediately available Associates/Lawyers with proven Banking & Finance experience on either side of this experience banding.
Some of the technical skills/experience required for this position are as follows:
- Excellent legal training gained at a leading mid-market London or regional law firm.
- Strong technical and drafting skills blended with good commercial acumen.
- Ability to identify key issues and, having done so, to adopt a solutions orientated approach.
- Proactive anticipation of clients' commercial objectives.
- Familiarity with transactional and / or technical insolvency situations a real bonus.
Whether you are experienced locum/contract Lawyer seeking your next assignment, or an experienced Associate / Solicitor looking to break back into the London market, this role presents a very real opportunity to gain some good quality experience and if inclined, put yourself in contention for an excellent permanent role working for a highly regarded law firm in Central London.
Please apply now if you wish to be considered, this role will start immediately.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.