We have a current opportunity for an Associate, Compliance Control Room on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
This is a newly created position reporting into the Head of Compliance. You will be involved in a wide range of compliance matters, including surveillance, information security, regulatory compliance review. You will also be responsible for the Control Room activities and provide timely advice on internal policies regarding Conflicts of Interest, Information Barriers and other Control Room frameworks.
In this role, you will:
- Provide Compliance Advisory and Monitoring on all compliance areas (i.e. AML/KYC, Sanctions, Insider trading, Conflicts of Interest, Bribery, Fraud prevention, regulation change management, local regulatory reporting, cross-border business)
- Perform electronic surveillance and other related information security monitoring programs
- Conduct compliance reviews in accordance with compliance work program
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in control room function
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively around a fast paced and demanding environment
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.