Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its Disputes team.
As part of this team, you will work on some of Australia's largest and complex corporate and commercial disputes, regulatory investigations and public inquiries.
Our client's Disputes team is regarded as one of Australia's leading dispute resolution practices, supplemented by specialist expertise across various areas including class actions, commercial disputes, commissions & inquiries, competition & consumer protection disputes, corporate crime, financial services disputes, insolvency litigation, intellectual property disputes, international arbitration, insurance disputes, regulatory investigations and tax disputes.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm, also recognised as one of the world's most innovative law firms.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.