Our client, a top-tier international law firm, is looking to add an Associate to its Taxation team.
As part of this team, you will work on all types of tax disputes for an enviable range of clients including multinational and international corporates.
You will work with Partners who are known in the industry as preeminent practitioners. Along with quality work, you will be mentored and guided in your career to help you achieve your full potential as a lawyer.
Our client's team advises some of the world's largest banks, financial institutions, investment advisers, insurance, funds management, telecommunications, resources, energy and industrial companies, on taxation law aspects of their transactions and disputes in Australia and offshore.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm, also recognised as one of the world's most innovative law firms.
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities.
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks.
For more information, please contact Samantha Jones on +61 420 737 006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.