11 months ago
Top 10 UK law firm, with a global Business Acceptance Team, currently hiring a Business Acceptance Manager within their London office. This role is dynamic and varied and has you becoming a key part of a 70 member global team.
The responsibilities within the role include:
- Providing support and training to the Business Acceptance Analyst team, as well as resolving performance issues
- Assisting in the firm's new business acceptance policies, procedures and systems.
- Oversee Business Analyst checks to ensure quality service levels by the team
- Advising senior fee earners and other stakeholders on the firm's policies and processes related to Business acceptance
- Develop quality assurance procedures to gain consistency in the quality of the team
Skills & Experience:
- detailed experience in Conflicts
- Team management experience
- Experience within a law firm and professional services
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.