£50000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversight for corporate secretarial activities and compliance for Group entities, ensuring that entities within the region of responsibility comply fully with relevant corporate legislation and make all appropriate filings with corporate regulators on a timely basis
- Where required, coordination of all aspects of board, committee and shareholder meetings of entities for which the role is responsible. This includes potentially attending meetings (either in person or by phone), developing agendas, coordinating board papers and taking minutes of such meetings
- Working with stakeholders to manage our corporate governance procedures, policies and processes that ensure our entities comply fully with relevant corporate legislation
- Supporting the development of globally consistent and transparent corporate governance practice
- Working with our global corporate database, 'BluePrint OneWorld', to drive accurate corporate reporting, the creation of structure charts and effective information management
- Working effectively across international borders with Secretariat colleagues and other stakeholders in the business (particularly Legal, Compliance, Risk, Tax, Treasury, Finance, HR and M&A teams) to provide seamless professional support to our dynamic business
- Maintaining effective relationships with and providing support and guidance to senior management (including but not limited to Managing Directors and senior leadership of the CEEMEA and the wider International business)
- Helping to develop improved governance practice within an integrating region; and Contributing to the professional development of the global Secretariat team by developing and presenting training sessions on areas of governance excellence.
- Fluent written and spoken business French and English language
- Excellent technical skills and an understanding of corporate secretarial compliance in France and /or OHADA member countries
- A solid understanding of international corporate governance principles
- Experience with international group re-organisations
We would consider someone on a part time basis and would be happy for someone to work remotely.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.