- Transition of the entire book of business to the new benchmark the Risk Free Rate (RFR).
- The role has been created to provide support in the IBOR transition project to the Client Service team acting as facility agent on syndicated loan transactions. With over 300 hundred transactions to be migrated during this period as well as new RFR transactions will be on boarded during this period.
- Provide support to the team during the transition in particular with the amendment process in the loan agreement and ancillary documents.
- Continue to monitor market development including monitoring the transition and methodology to apply to non LIBOR benchmark
- Maintain and improve the process for transition and on boarding of RFR transactions.
- Maintain accurate data on our book during the transition.
- Building a strong understanding of the RFR concept. This means understanding the different methodologies and associated calculations and how this needs to translate in a loan agreement
- Ensure a robust data quality is maintained throughout the process as this will be key to the success of the project. This means building, updating and organizing different set of databased to monitor the progress of the migration and any future planned migrations.
- Coordinate the payment of the amendment costs on managed transactions.
- The jobholder will be required to display a strong client service work ethic, ensuring that customer requirements are understood; that our requirements and processes are explained; and that they display a commitment to service delivery that demonstrates that the client is at the heart of everything that we do. Ensure 'treating customers fairly' principles are adhered to at all times.
- Knowledge and understanding of the syndicated loan market and the role of the facility agent including for the different products range (Project and Export Finance, Leveraged Finance, corporate loans and Real Estate Finance).
- Strong client relationships skills to drive a first class client service focused model.
- Thorough understanding of market standard loan documentation as well as strong understanding of operational risk.
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.