Commercial Litigation Associate - 3+PQE (3-6 Month FTC)
My client, a well respected national law firm is seeking multiple mid-level Associates to join on an initial 3-6 Month FTC. All applicants must be at least 3 years PQE, these roles are 100% remote-working.
The successful candidates will be joining an exceptional law firm with a top tier regional commercial litigation team. These roles are available due to an increase in workload within the department requiring additional support for at least 3 - 6 months with the potential for extension.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must ideally be:
- At least 3 years PQE with experience gained in a top 200 law firm.
- Strong litigation experience, Commercial Litigation would be ideal but broader litigious areas may also be considered.
- Available to start within 1 month
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance/supervision.
- Able to work 100% remotely.
This role is available to start immediately, and my client will consider candidates with experience gained within reputable regional law firms as well as those in Central London.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.