Our client, a leading international firm, is seeking a Senior Associate to join their Band 1, award-winning Dispute Resolution team in Sydney.
In this role you will work closely with pre-eminent disputes partners and senior lawyers across the group. You will undertake a range of work that supports national and international clients with contentious financial services regulatory matters, as well class actions, commissions of inquiry, constitutional challenges, and mergers and acquisitions.
You will have responsibility for handling files and supervising team members within the matter team, as well as an important role in project to develop further business opportunities with existing and new clients. You will also work with colleagues in their interstate and international offices.
You will have extensive client exposure and opportunities to develop a network of relationships. You will benefit from exceptional learning opportunities working in a team of highly ambitious and collaborative fee-earners.
The Ideal Candidate
- Senior Associate (4-5+ years' PAE)
- Demonstrable experience in delivering technical advice on a range of general commercial litigation and class actions matters from a leading top tier, national or international private practice environment;
- Excellent academic record coupled with strong legal skills and a practical mindset;
- A proactive approach and desire to be an integral member of our leading and supportive team;
- An ability to work to tight timeframes, collaboratively and at times autonomously.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.