This global professional services firm is looking for a GradICSA Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in London.
This role would suit an individual who has at least a years experience working in a CoSec team, ideally from a financial or professional services environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the functioning of the Corporate Secretariat so that it provides a high quality and comprehensive company secretariat service for the Group of companies in the UK
- Assisting with the governance meeting cycle, including preparation and distribution of meeting packs and attending and minuting meetings where required
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required and advising members of the UK Companies Act provisions and the governance processes as set out in the various committees' terms of reference
- Helping to monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and to recommend appropriate action
- Maintenance of all UK entity statutory registers using predominantly Blueprint but also other group applications such as excel spreadsheets and other databases
While the head office is based in London, this role offers agile working with the expectation that individuals would be in the office 2 days per week, however there can be flexibility on this.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.