One of the world's leading financial group have a unique opportunity for a corporate lawyer to lead their Legal & Company Secretarial team.
- Lead the function and provide support for Board Committees, including the preparation of agendas and director training
- Maintain the corporate governance framework for the EMEA region
- Update constitutional documents and assist in corporate approvals and actions
- Contribute to the maintenance of streamlined governance framework
- Maintain integrated process of policies
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer (3-6 year PQE) with corporate experience, and a understanding of UK corporate governance practice. Candidates will also have experience working within or for Financial Institutions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.