A leading global law firm, who advise many of the largest and most ambitious organisations across all corners of the world are now looking to add to their growing Compliance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to gain experience in a law firm environment. There are several new roles within the Compliance team, which all play an integral role in reviewing new business that comes into the firm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out initial research on new clients
- Analysing structure charts and other materials to establish the true beneficial ownership of the client
- Assisting fee earners with general queries regarding client approval and the firm's AML checks
- Producing approval reports for Partner review
- Assisting the conflicts team with matter management
The ideal candidate will have a law degree and some experience in AML or compliance. You will have great attention to detail, good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, and be interested in a career in legal compliance.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.