We have been instructed to source a Compliance Counsel EMEA to be based in Milan.
Our client is a fast growing business operating in the medical device sector.
To qualify you will have around 5/6 years of experience in compliance and in this role you will:
- Be responsible for the compliance program design and enhancement, including training, monitoring, auditing, identifying, solving and/or escalating legal compliance risks, and enforcement.
- Drive 231 Italian model implementation within MVE Italian subsidiary and ensure MV Italy's compliance with 231 model including MV Italy's agents and distributors.
- Drive and ensure a culture of ethics and compliance in assigned regions and lead efforts through cross-functional teams.
- Assist in the drafting and implementation of policies, procedures, and training materials.
- Resolve routine compliance matters
- Advise all levels of associates and management with respect to ethics and compliance issues.
- Ensure contract and process compliance related to interactions with third parties, including healthcare professionals, government officials, agents, distributors, with compliance statutes and codes of conduct, including anti-kickback and false claims,and support MV Compliance department efforts in line with the Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Program.
- Monitor compliance updates within the scope of responsibilities, benchmarking within industry and proposing options on compliance with the same to the Senior Corporate and Compliance Counsel, EMEA and other internal clients as appropriate.
- Support special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.