HEAD OF COMPLIANCE, INVESTMENT GROUP, DUBAI
This client is a multi-billion dollar family conglomerate, with business interests, operations and investments worldwide. Alongside their day to day commercial work sits a newly formed investment office, based in Dubai.
ROLE: They're now seeking their first Head of Compliance to come on board and develop and implement an effective legal compliance program. The work will be fully international and will not typically cover Middle East investment work, it will be focused towards the US, Europe and Asia.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- At least 10+ years of solid corporate compliance work.
- You'll need to have worked in a large, recognised professional services, financial services or multinational corporate.
- It will best suit someone coming from an investment bank, SWF, asset manager or large investment corporate (not a retail bank).
- It's essential that you're used to dealing a C-suite level.
- Broad ABAC, AML and KYC experience, as well as program building and operating.
- Global knowledge of developing ESG standards.
- You need not be based in the Middle East right now, so overseas applicants are very much invited.
Please do get in touch for discussion about this, or other roles we have running at the moment.
Note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.