For a global commodity trading company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a compliance officer market conduct to be based at the headquarters in Rotterdam.
About the role:
In this new role, your tasks and responsibilities include the development of corporate policies and training regarding Market Conduct (e.g. Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID etc.). You will also perform transaction monitoring whilst keeping an eye on relevant regulatory developments and best practices in the Market Conduct field.
- A background in Accounting, Economics or Legal;
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role in a corporate environment;
- In-house experience at a global commodity trading company will be considered as a plus;
- In-depth understanding of financial markets;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.