For a global multinational commodity trading company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a contract specialist to be based in Rotterdam. You'll be part of the contract administration department within the global headquarters.
About the role:
In this position you will provide support through reviewing and enhancing commodity contracts and sales confirmations drafted by the contract desk. You'll become a subject matter expert in the field of cross-border commodity contracts for various agricultural products.
The contract administration department is a dynamic department where a new system will be implemented this year. You will play an active role in this change process. You'll report to the manager of the legal department in Rotterdam.
- Masters' or bachelor's Legal degree;
- 1 - 3 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of international standard trade contracts (e.g. GAFTA, FOSFA etc);
- Interest in the commodities industry;
- Excellent command of English is mandatory; additional languages is a pre.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.