Our client, a leading UK law practice, is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Associate to join them on an initial 6 month FTC. This role has been picthed at the 2-4 PQE level but the firm are willing to be flexible at both ends for the right candidate.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be joining an exceptional law practice with a number of offices across the UK, with their main headquarters based in Central London. This role is available as an interim solution while our client seeks to make several permanent hires at the same level, therefore should a candidate do well in this position on an interim basis, they will also be considered for the permanent role should they so wish.
The Corporate team cover the following:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals of companies based in the UK and internationally
- Public takeovers of companies listed on the UK Main Market and AIM
All types of private equity transactions
- Venture capital and venture debt funding
- Innovative equity and debt financing arrangements
- Fund formation and the regulation of financial institutions
Establishing LLPs and other forms of partnership
- EU and competition law
- Corporate governance and company secretarial matters
The salary on offer for this opportunity is highly competitive in relation to market rate, and despite the initial specifications for this hire being pitched at the 2-4 PQE level, our client is happy to consider canidates outside of this scale providing they have the relevant skills & experience to perform in this position.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.