An exciting opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to join a major projects business in South Australia providing strategic legal advice to key stakeholders on this major project.
A great career opportunity for an experienced front end construction lawyer to work on a major construction project in a corporate environment with construction contracts experience. This business is looking for an experienced lawyer with a high level of commercial acumen, from the construction industry or a highly regarded major projects and construction team in private practice to support the wider business and senior stakeholders.
You will have front end construction experience on major projects. A lawyer with a solid foundation and training in private practice, and potentially in-house experience. You will have gained a minimum of 5 years' post-admission experience. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations skills as well as a high level of integrity.
- A minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in construction contracts and projects with some back end experience highly regarded.
- Preparation of effective, legally enforceable contractual documentation for construction projects.
- Provide strategic and technical legal advice on contract law.
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and senior key stakeholders.
- Significant construction experience in the Australian market with 5 years' post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic and professional manner.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills and the highest level of integrity.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.