Currently working with an International firm who are actively looking to hire a senior corporate lawyer to join their office in Belfast.
The corporate team offers a wide variety of product offerings to both internal clients and external clients which include due diligence, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, regulatory change projects, prospectus drafting and verification, supporting in-house legal teams, with project management and general transaction support.
The candidate will play a proactive role supporting the senior legal team with strategic management, as well as the development of the junior team.
- The candidate will be responsible for scoping and setting-up new matters and conducting fee earning work directly, as well as supervising and training teams.
- Supporting pricing at the outset of a matter and assisting in managing costs and billing throughout
- Working with legal technology tools appropriate to the relevant matter (e.g. artificial intelligence tools for DD)
- Assisting with preparing pitch documents, attending client presentations and with business development
- Liaising with clients and teams elsewhere in the firm as required on fee-earning or other projects.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered
- 3+ years' PQE gained in the corporate practice area (or equivalent).
- Proven experience of supervising and supporting a legal team.
For more information, please contact Hamish at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.