My client, a top tier financial institution is looking for a Data Engineer/Data Analytics with R programming experience to join their First Line Risk - Data & Analytics team. This is a permanent role based in London.
What you will be doing:
- Works with system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
- Develop and maintain R Shiny applications
- Actively engage in introducing standards, improving practices, and training others.
- Participate in architecture and solution design (including backend considerations)
- Project Management support
- As the team is in charge of administrating its own technology stack, the candidate is also expected to be involved with those aspects
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable work experience in R and R Shiny
- Hands on experience in building data (pre) processing flows/ solving data issues
- Autonomy, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MongoDB is an advantage (commercial or personal project)
- Good conceptual/ technical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure stack
- Ability to write production-ready code
- Able to work under high pressure
- Effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and pay close attention to details
- Excellent team player
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.