Taylor Root is working with an international firm in their search for an eDiscovery Manager to join their Dublin office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an eDiscovery candidate to join a successful Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution team to manage the discovery processes for the duration of a case. On a day to day you will be responsible for
- Managing the data capture, e-discovery, review and document disclosure process;
- Liaising with partners and fee earners to scope cases that will require discovery or disclosure;
- Ensuring that an effective workflow and communication process is established with partners, fee earners and the review team;
- Overseeing and monitoring all document review, to include identifying and managing performance issues and work output levels with the review team and legal software provider;
- Providing best practice advice to assist with production and quality control; closely liaising with legal team and eDiscovery providers;
- Providing post-discovery analysis in relation to each project completed;
- Overseeing all discovery process document review and profiling activity;
The successful candidate should have experience using various eDiscovery platforms in Irish, UK or International commercial litigation teams.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.