GENERAL COUNSEL, INDUSTRIAL CONGLOMARATE, DUBAI
CLIENT: We are working with an international trade and supply chain conglomerate business, with operations and offices across the globe. They form part of a much wider industrial group with vast business interests. They are now seeking a new General Counsel to be based from their Dubai office.
ROLE: Joining and advising the senior management team, you will have full access to C suite dealings across a wide array of legal needs and requirements. In particular the group requires someone with large scale project management experience, who can run complex multi-jurisdictional processes with speed and effectiveness. It's really important that you can provide high level strategic input across areas of corporate, finance, restructuring and disputes, as well as having a clear head for compliance, regulatory and corporate governance matters.
CANDIDATE: There are some guideline criteria to consider:
- At least 10+ years of PQE is likely to be best.
- Common law qualified with very strong international business acumen.
- Exposure to a range and depth and work from international law firms and corporates.
- A skill set of one of corporate, finance or disputes would be ideal - or a combination of all being perfect.
- A strong and confident personality who can deal with pressure and lead teams and projects.
- Currently on the ground in the UAE will be best.
- Candidates who can start quite quickly will heavily preferred.
This is a high profile position and will offer many complex challenges. Please do get in touch for a full job description and discussion.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.