Global Data Protection Associate Director
We have been instructed by a well-known pharmaceutical company to source a Global Data Protection Associate Director to be based in their Milan headquarters.
Reporting to the General Counsel and DPO also based in Milan you will be responsible for overseeing the company's data protection strategy and ensure proper implementation to promote compliance with data protection laws and regulations in Italy and globally - with particular regards to the USA.
To qualify you will:
* Education: Law degree and Bar exam or equivalent;
* At least 5 years of experience in the role or as DPO in a pharmaceutical company
* Areas of experience required: GDPR/Data Protection - with specific regards to sensitive data, clinical trials, transfer of data, US data protection requirements, and related training initiatives.
* Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
* Be fluent in English both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this role please contact Nicoletta Ravida (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Giulia Natale (email@example.com) quoting reference PR/194323.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.