This growing technology company is looking to hire a fully qualified Company Secretary to join their team.
You'll be working as Company Secretary in the Legal & Compliance team reporting into the General Counsel. Your role will be vital in supporting our international expansion (setting up, maintaining and operating subsidiaries in Americas, EMEA and Asia); helping take the company through public listing; dealing with complex regulations; and; assisting the company with ongoing compliances.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day-to-day company secretarial operations of the entities managed by the organisation and the various transactions (including but not limited to incorporations, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, buy back, power of attorney, loan notes etc.);
- Supervise the preparation of board and shareholders' meetings and ensure processes and turnaround are adhered to;
- Lead the set-up and/or take-on new subsidiaries (through M&A):
- Assess risks and due diligence required and coordinate the Compliance on-boarding process;
- Take a role of lead coordinator in complex international transactions and financings;
To be successful in this role you will be an ACG/FCG Company Secretary with a proven track record of working in listed companies and someone who will be able to head and, in the future, grow the Company Secretarial Team and support the growing group of companies across the globe.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.