Milan, Milan (province)
about 2 months ago
We have been instructed by a FTSE 100 Company to source a Head of Legal and Compliance Southern Europe. Based in their Milan headquarters you will be reporting to the Legal Director Europe based in the UK with a dotted line to the local Country Manager.
This is a hands on role that will require you to be able to work in a young and fast paced environment.
To qualify you will:
- Be an Italian qualified lawyer with at least 7-10 years of post-qualification experience;
- Have prior in-house and private practice experience;
- Have experience in the pharmaceutical sector;
- Have worked on a multi-jurisdictional legal role, ideally with a multinational company.
- Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken.
Key areas of work will include, among other things: Advertising & Marketing, Commercial Contracts, Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Legal Compliance.
If you are interested in this role please contact Nicoletta Ravida (email@example.com) or Giulia Natale (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting reference TR1176283.
Taylor Root is a specialist legal and compliance recruitment business which has been operating for 30 years. With offices in London, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne and New York, we are able to provide our clients with a truly international solution to their hiring needs.
Taylor Root is a trading brand of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l - authorised to operate in Italy and registered with the competent authorities.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.