Heem Hian Lim
11 months ago
As the Head of Regulatory Compliance, you will be working closely with business and executive management on business strategy. You will be instrumental in strategic decision making alongside the business leaders, providing advice on regulatory requirements that impact the business - this includes anti-trust/competition laws, listing regulations and general investment regulations. Internally, you will be responsible for providing guidance to the team on setting up necessary controls and identifying any potential risk in processes and framework on compliance topics such as ethics, investigations, control room and training.
- Minimally 20 years of experience in Legal and/or Compliance with an established MNC
- Must be a qualified lawyer with prior private practice experience in Capital Markets
- Regional and management experience is essential
- Ability to manage relationships with regulators and relevant government bodies
- Demonstrate decisive and astute judgement
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.