- Liaise with Software delivery teams to understand business requirements and ensure truly global requirements developed with input and buy-in from all global teams.
- Run working groups with key stakeholders
- Track progress against project plan
- Provide periodic status updates regarding project status, test completion status, RAID Log, in the tools and templates selected by the wider SWD and Transformation team
- Provide regular status updates
- Escalate risks, issues and dependencies impacting the project
- Constructive engagement with key stakeholders i.e. risk management, risk control, WMRT transformation component PMs/ BAs, Software delivery teams, FO Project team, design architects
- Be able to work in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Control and manage work-groups and project documentation related to functional and technical workgroups.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Adhere to Internal Control Standards, the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- 5+ years in Investment Banking, Program Management and Business analysis.
- Knowledge of asset classes and their implications in terms of market risk. Specifically looking for experience/exposure in IR/FX / EQ and/or Credit asset classes.
- Very strong technical understanding of market risk and counterparty risk calculation and aggregation
- Ability to interpret complex risk reports from multiple sources and ability to identify key material risks
- Understanding of market risk regulation and incoming regulatory directives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and Ability to form strong working relationships
- Good knowledge of Markets products
- Ability to understand and interpret complex business requirements
- Ability to obtain data from multiple sources, link and analyse data
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Market Risk, Counterparty credit risk and collateral Management practices including understanding of simulation, pricing, aggregation including understanding of ISDA documentation
- Understanding of those factors affecting credit risk management, its systems, processes and functions.
- Credit Risk measures (e.g PD/LGD/EEPE/EE/OEM/CEM). & methodology (e.g. PFE/VaR/CVA VaR)
- Understanding of Credit Risk business processes
- Proven and demonstrable track record in risk business analysis and project delivery
- Strong problem solving skills, data analysis, use of MS Office, Visio and basic knowledge of SQL.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.