My client, a national firm with a well regarded professional indemnity team is busy and seeking to grow. They are looking to appoint a lawyer or senior associate, specialising in construction litigation.
Working with highly regarded Partners, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing applicable case law and legislative changes
- Legal research and analysis
- Providing timely and commercially astute advice
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years' PQE with experience in professional indemnity and construction litigation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team work skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to problem solve
- Effective communication
In return, you will be supported in a close knit team, provided with excellent training, mentoring and development from senior lawyers, partners and the wider firm.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.