8 months ago
One of the UK's biggest retail companies is currently looking to recruit an interim Head of Legal for a 3-6 months contract for their financial services business, there could also be the opportunity to stay on permanently in the team.
As part of this dynamic and forward thinking business you will be involved in advising on the below areas:
- retail financial services products such as loans, credit cards, mortgages, saving accounts and investment accounts
- Insurance (insurance distribution activities)
- FX (foreign exchange business)
- Banking Framework (network access to customers of UK high street banks);
- Bill Payments (network access for over the counter payment of bills and receivables)
- ATM access
A critical part of the role will be to work proactively with stakeholders to ensure that legal input is obtained on all relevant projects and other matters.
Additionally, the role will support the legal team to achieve their strategic objectives, for which the incumbent will be required to work closely with other Heads of Legal and colleagues across the wider legal function.
You will be a UK or common law qualified lawyer with at least 8 years' PQE gained in the areas of retail banking and or wider financial services law. For more information please contact Penny Parker on 02073329586 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.