International Legal Counsel - Rome
We have been instructed by a multinational company operating in the manufacturing industry to source an International Legal Counsel R&D and Commercial Contracts to join their R&D Centre in Rome. Reporting to the Head of Legal and Corporate functions based in the UK, you will be a Sole Legal Counsel and part of an international team of 30 lawyers.
In this role, you will need to advise the business on cross border projects on all legal matters relating to R&D, Contracts, IP, regulatory, privacy and antitrust.
To qualify you will be:
- An Italian qualified lawyer with around 5 to 8 years of post qualified experience gained both in private practice and in-house.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Have gained experience in commercial law, IP, IT, R&D and compliance matters.
- Be able to interact with stakeholders at an international level
- Be a good business partner, constructive, motivated, enthusiastic and able to work in an international environment.
Experience in an industrial/manufacturing/technology/digital setting is desired.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.