Taylor Root are looking for a Commercial Litigation Paralegal to join a leading law firm in their Intellectual Property team, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exposure to IP litigation and get involved with the following:
- Liaising with clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Typing and amending attendance notes, letters, faxes presentations and other documents as required, using Microsoft Office and the DMS.
- To maintain confidentiality in respect of those matters which are commercially sensitive or secret.
- To transcribe audio dictation and copy type letters, memos and reports and to prepare signed correspondence for despatch.
- Checking for monies on account to see whether bills have been paid.
- Providing support as required by the fee-earners and working with other secretaries/paralegals in the Department.
The successful candidate MUST have previous litigation paralegal experience and trademarks or IP paralegal experience is preferred but not required. If you are interested in applying then please submit your CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.