The leading Magic Circle Law firm's Intellectual Property practice is seeking 5+ PQE lawyers (Senior Associate / Counsel level) to join their well-established team in Hong Kong. Being a full-service IP practice, the team excels in advising multinational companies on the protection of their IPR throughout Greater China, as well as providing counselling on a wide range of cross-border transactions. There is a clear and widely supported track for progression in this role for the right candidate.
Experience and Skills
- 5-7+ years post qualification experience in i) contentious and non-contentious soft IP and tech areas, and ii) Infringement matters and licensing disputes, IP exploitation and portfolio management, from a top tier IP practice. Candidates should demonstrate an interest in developing broad based IP skills, both contentious and advisory.
- Experience in handling both Hong Kong and China projects preferred, meaningful experience working with China-based clients.
- Common law admission (any). PRC undergraduate degree holders would also be considered.
- Experience managing and supervising juniors/a small team preferred.
- Candidates should have an aptitude for, and interest, in client facing business development and profiling.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.