A tech/software developer are seeking a Privacy Manager to join them!
A fresh face in the tech sector is in need of a Privacy Manager to help ensure their compliance. If you have some InfoSec experience this will be beneficial for the role. They are aiming to double their headcount this year and have been receiving various investment from those companies realising their potential impact on the market. This is an exciting role with a great company. This role has international remit as the company has offices in the UK, US, Canada and Isreal, meaning great exposure and variety in the role.
What they would like you to do
- You will be part of the Security and Compliance team there
- You will be working closely with the General Counsel to assist in drafting policies and creat new processes for their teams
- Dealing with PIAs, DSARs, data breach notifications, data mapping
- Leading training and awareness sessions
- Running projects across the business to improve compliance in those areas including access control and security processs
- Interaction with external auditors
- Working closley with the sales team to work closely with their clients in any queries they have
What they would like you to have
- Knowledge of UK and EU data protection laws
- At least some experience in managing people and possibly projects as well
- If you have worked within security having exposure to ISO, SOC1/SOC2 that would be additionally beneficial to your interest in the position
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.