This top-tier firm is looking for an ambitious TMT lawyer who'd like to take the next step in their career and join their leading TMT / Technology + Digital Group.
Their team works closely with clients to maximise the opportunities of digital transformation, and enable them to become agile, intelligent, digital businesses. You'll work with the most highly regarded TMT Partner in Australia on market-leading work.
You will gain exposure to a wide variety of matters including:
- Technology - outsourcing, major projects, cloud, as-a-service and agile
- Complex contracting - working on bespoke contracts and commercial arrangements
- Media, privacy & big data - acquisition, distribution and licencing of digital content, data protection, cross-border privacy compliance
- Telecommunications - infrastructure development, acquisitions, JV's, licensing etc.
To be considered you must have:
- 3-6 years post admission experience
- Strong commercial and TMT / Technology + Digital experience from another reputable firm in Australia
- Superior analytical, communications and drafting skills
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Market-leading work.
- You will work with the best TMT Partner in Australia and in the most highly regarded TMT team.
- This will provide you with an opportunity to take your experience and career to the next level which will open doors down the track.
- Above market-rate salary on offer plus bonuses.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.