For our client, an international fund & corporate services provider, we are looking for a legal assistant. You will be part of a team consisting of legal, finance and support staff and will be dedicated to a number of client relationships in order to support them with trust & corproate services.
About the role
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Contact with clients regarding practical matters;
- Giving support to Legal Acocunt Managers;
- Preparing proxies;
- Process of payment orders;
- Providing corresponsdence;
- Contact person for the Chamber of Commerce;
- Keeping client files in legal and financial good standing.
- Finished Bachelor and/or Master of Laws
- A minimun of 2 years' of experience in a supporting role
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch and English)
- Client focused
- Affinity with financial/capital markets and finacial instruments.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.