We have a current opportunity for a Legal Counsel (3-5 PQE) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hong Kong. For further information about this position please apply.
- Review and negotiate on contracts, agreements and update operational policies procedures
- Manage and liaise with external lawyers and other legal service providers.
- Assist General Counsel to provide comprehensive departmental legal support on ad hoc projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Law or other relevant disciplines.
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with at least 3 years of experiences working in law firms or in-house area
- Independent individuals with detail-oriented and logical mind
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Legal Counsel.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.