For one of the leading international companies in the chemicals industry, we are currently recruiting a Legal Counsel to be based at their EMEA HQ in Rotterdam. It's a fulltime position and you will work together with the Associate General Counsel and the Paralegal.
About the role:
As the Legal Counsel you will be responsible for providing day-to-day legal support to the business and corporate staff members on matters related to business operations, contracts, compliance, litigation, joint ventures, merger and acquisition activity, marketing and commercial transactions. You will draft and negotiate a big variety of contracts such as sourcing agreements and joint development agreements. Besides that, you will be assisting in the development of new policies regarding compliance and process improvements. Furthermore you will coach and develop the Paralegal.
- Master degree from a Dutch university, preferably in commercial- or corporate law;
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience;
- Experience as an attorney and/or experience within the industry/manufacturing sector is highly preferred;
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written;
- High level of integrity with ability to support a culture of compliance.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.