Our client is a leading supplier of logistics, distribution and supply chain services. An exceptional opportunity is now available for a junior lawyer to be part of the regional team, providing legal counsel and advice on regional legal activities for the Company and its subsidiaries.
On offer is a collegiate environment that encourages flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. This is a great opportunity to be part of a close-knit and stable team, where you will be mentored by experienced lawyers.
- Advise regional and divisional management on a broad array of business transactions, including purchase and lease of facilities and equipment, procurement of goods and services, sales contracts with customers, technology agreements (hardware supply and software licensing) as well as negotiation and documentation of contracts;
- Advise on the initiation, defense and settlement of claims, demands and litigation throughout the Region;
- Assist in matters of corporate governance; supervise and ensure proper filing of corporate records
- Assist in developing training materials and deliver training to employees and vendors on corporate policies, claims and contract review policies and procedures,
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction with at least 4-6+ years' PQE experience
- Prior inhouse experience in the logistics, supply chain or transportation industry highly regarded
- A proven record of commercial awareness with high-quality contribution to business strategy and delivery
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.