Currently working with a leading multinational retailer who are actively looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their Dublin office.
This role will primarily involve data protection, commercial contracts and litigation. It will also involve ad-hoc projects and queries from across the business.
- Supporting our Data Protection Officer in relation to Data Protection queries, complaints and Data Access Requests
- Supporting the Customer team in ensuring regulatory compliance with regard to marketing campaigns and activations
- Supporting the Commercial team to ensure compliance with competition law and Grocery Regulations
- Drafting and review of commercial contracts, provision of appropriate training and ad hoc commercial advice as required
- Implementation of Group Compliance Blueprints
- Providing annual and ad-hoc compliance training to the business.
Experience in the following areas is an advantage:
- Commercial Litigation
- Regulatory Litigation
- Contentious Employment matters
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year PQE in at least two of the relevant areas above.
For more information, please contact Hamish at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.