Join the international legal team of a leading, American, multi-cloud technology services company. This is an opportunity to work closely with the regional sales and leadership teams as the lead counsel for the Australia business.
You will have at least 3 years PQE with a solid background in IT and commercial contracting, as well as experience in IP and data privacy.
- Draft, negotiate and structure partner, sales and vendor contracts and agreements.
- Assist on our APJ commercial transactions with a strong focus on sales.
- Ensure commercial contracts for international legal are in line with the businesses standard policies.
- Advise key stakeholders and executives on any risks or issues relating to cloud computing.
- Lead process improvement initiatives.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Technology experience gained from time spent inhouse where you have had interactions with sales teams.
- Solid drafting and negotiation skills as well as knowledge of IP, data privacy and regulations.
- Ability to build strong relationships and confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders.
- Sound judgement and strong business acumen.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please contact Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.