Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
9 months ago
LEGAL DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS AND INVESTMENTS, SAUDI ARABIA
Multi-faceted investment corporation with many assets and interests, seeking a high quality Legal Director.
CLIENT: We are working exclusively with an investment company based in Riyadh. Through a series of joint ventures, they have a strategic hold on various assets and entities across the globe, through ownership and co-investment. Much of their work is therefore a blend of asset management, private equity and venture capital, across a wide range of sectors, but with a focus onto industry and utilities.
ROLE: You will join as a Legal Director and report to the well established CLO. Some of the anticipated activities are outlined below:
- Take a lead role on project transactions and new business ventures
- Develop strategy, both long and short term
- Ability to negotiate, transact, and close large deals with multiple parties
- Handle regulatory and compliance issues
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to adhere to:
- At least 10+ PQE from a leading western jurisdiction
- Exposure to the KSA or wider Middle East market
- Likely a projects / infrastructure background, though strong corporate lawyers with industry / utilities sector experience can also be considered
- Bi-lingual Arabic is an advantage but not a requirement
Get in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.