AU$120000 - AU$160000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a leading law firm with a cutting edge litigation practice operating at the forefront of legal technological solutions. They are seeking a senior litigator to work on complex high quality disputes and manage a talented team of junior litigators and graduates.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing and supervising a large team of graduates, lawyers and senior lawyers
- Conducting a variety of complex dispute resolution
- Work with high calibre national and international clients across a broad range of industries
- Delivering innovative legal and technological solutions to clients
- Drafting client proposals, pitches and other business initiatives
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years working in litigation from a reputable law firm, well developed skills in drafting, negotiating and project management. Previous management experience is essential for this role, as is knowledge of the discovery process (preferably e-Discovery).
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com