For our client, Eurus Energy Europe, we are looking for a Legal Officer to join the legal department in Amsterdam in order to enhance its support for EEE's corporate, business development and asset management activities in Europe. The Legal team currently consists of two members and is actively involved in the corporate affairs of EEE and its subsidiaries and a variety of renewable energy projects throughout Europe, including wind.
About the role:
The range of legal issues where support of the Legal Officer is required include corporate housekeeping, legal and regulatory compliance including GDPR, document management, supporting the Legal team on various topics in ongoing projects, preparing training and knowhow material and drafting project agreements. This role may require occasional travel to other countries.
- Relevant work experience for 1-3 years, particularly in drafting and reviewing contracts in English and preferably within a renowned law firm
- Proactive and result driven team player with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Residence within one hour' commuting area from Amsterdam Zuid
- Experience in or strong affiliation with the (renewable) energy industry
- Experience with or exposure to international and multi-cultural environments
- Experience with document management (systems) and IT-savvy
- Fluency in Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Polish
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.