A great career opportunity to join a large, privately held group of companies within a high performing legal team environment. The business operates across Australia and NZ with further interests in the US, Asia and Europe.
An opportunity to join the in-house legal team of this Australian Group with great offices in Sydney. Our client is looking for a litigation/debt recovery lawyer to support a range of key stakeholders across this leading business.
We are looking for a debt recovery/litigation lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post-admission experience of Australian debt recovery matters, preferably across all Australian jurisdictions including NSW, Queensland, Victoria and WA. Ideally, extensive knowledge of all aspects of debt recovery, equitable interests, bankruptcy and insolvency.
- Ability to handle debt recovery matters across all Australian jurisdictions.
- To provide comprehensive and effective advice to the business on the best outcomes.
- To assist stakeholders to avoid disputes.
- Must gain commercial knowledge of the Group's clients.
- Assisting 2 mid-level debt recovery lawyers.
- To build strong relationships with operational people within the Group including management of key internal stakeholder relationships.
- Advising on debt recovery process and prospects.
- A litigation lawyer with at least 2 years' experience in debt recovery and litigation with good negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience of building key relationships.
- A team player that can also work autonomously.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.