NQ-2PQE Personal Injury Solicitor
Top rated international law firm in Birmingham city centre is keen to recruit a NQ-2PQE solicitor for their defendant personal injury team.
- Assist senior lawyers on their caseloads of EL/PL, industrial disease and catastrophic injury claims
- To build up your own caseload of EL/PL and disease claims
- Opportunity to handle a mix of pre-litigated and litigated claims
- Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor with experience of handling litigated EL/PL and industrial disease claims
- Applications from NQ solicitors or March qualifiers with seats in personal injury, serious injury or industrial / occupational disease are positively encouraged
- Applications from claimant solicitors with relevant experience are also invited to apply
- Opportunity to work with a market leading team at a top tier international law firm
- Excellent starting salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Agile and flexible working - 60/40 split of office and home working
For more information, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at Taylor Root.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.