about 1 year ago
Taylor Root is urgently seeking a paralegal who would be interested in a secondment to a F1 team, based in the Midlands.
The successful candidate would work with two full time lawyers as part of this small and close-knit team. The Legal department takes on a broad range of work covering everything from sports regulatory and drivers through to sponsorship, data protection and general supplier management.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be involved with the following areas:
- Offering ad hoc advice and drafting support:
- relating to supplier contracts and conditions
- for the IT function
- for the commercial team
- in respect of data protection
- Ownership of the drafting, execution and issuing of NDAs
- Reviewing existing processes with a view to improving efficiency
- Assistance with document execution and issuing
Candidates should hold the LPC and ideally have had some experience in a legal office however this is not a prerequisite.
To discuss this in more detail please submit a current CV to the link below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.