A market leading team at an international law firm are currently looking for a Pensions and Reward PSL to join their London team.
The firm's multidisciplinary Pension & Reward practice advises on all aspects of:
- People & Reward work, industrial relations work, including the individual and collective aspects of mergers and acquisitions;
- People & Reward litigation; executive contracts and remuneration and related regulatory and disclosure obligations; service contracts and related documents;
- Share incentive and management licence arrangements, including legal and corporate governance and tax statutory requirements;
- Confidentiality and restrictive covenants;
- Works councils;
- Individual and group severance arrangements;
- Whistleblowing, discrimination and contracting out of services.
The successful candidate will assist with a variety of tasks including managing the technical know how of the team, business development and training with the wider firm and with external clients. Ideally you have prior experience in a similar PSL role or as a fee earner in a leading City Pensions team.
To discuss in more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.